Friday, October 29, 2010

IMPULSE

man walking through the jungle, walks upon another man who is disraught.

WALKER: Who are you
JAMESON: my name is jameson
WALKER: why are you out here alone? its very dangerous
JAMESON: I...I... I live here
WALKER: Where is your hut
JAMESON: D...D...D... Dont have one. Y...Y...You are standing on my b...b...bed.
WALKER: Oh sorry. why are you liveing our here so far from town
JAMESON: th... th... they dont l...l...llike me in town
WALKER: How Come?
JAMESON: I was b...b...bad!
WALKER: what did you do?
JAMESON: I j...j...just made them hate me. p...p...please dont make me try to remember
WALKER: Okay. but man you need help! you will die out here! what do you eat
JAMESON: snakes m...m...mostly, they are easiest.
WALKER: what was your name agian
JAMESON: J...jameson
WALKER: well jameson, i need you to come with me so we can get you cleaned up and stuff.
JAMESON: No! im f...fine. just keep w...w...walking Walker
WALKER:  .... I never told you my name
JAMESON: I... I... I...
WALKER: How do you know my name??!
JAMESON: I...I...I... (BANG)

3 comments:

  1. So who got shot? Who was the shooter?

    Was Jameson setting a trap for Walker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wen...wen...wen.. wendel, i love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Action: Walker wants to know what jameson is doing out here alone and how he knows his name
    -Conflict: Jameson is very inward and wont really open up to walker and there is a mystery about him
    -Event: jameson accedently gives away that he knows walkers name and has to kill him, so walker never finds out how he knew his name
    --i could make it more clear that jameson has knowledge of walkre and who he is, and not end it so quickly and put some dialog in before he is shot.

    ReplyDelete