Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IMPULSE 2

man walking through the jungle, walks upon another man who is disraught.

WALKER: Whoa, dude what the heck are you doing out in this jungle?? Who are you
JAMESON: w...what do you care, youre f...f...from the city arent you??
WALKER: why are you out here alone? its very dangerous, tell me your name
JAMESON: I... I live here, my name is J...jameson.
WALKER: how do you live out here, do you have a tent or something??
JAMESON: D...D...Dont need one. Y...Y...You are standing on my b...b...bed.
WALKER: Oh shoot. why are you living out here so far from the city?
JAMESON: th... th... they dont like m...m...me in the city
WALKER: How Come?
JAMESON: I was a b...b...bad person a long time ago!
WALKER: what did you do?
JAMESON: p...p...please dont make me try to remember. i...i...I  have tried so hard to forget that day
WALKER: Okay sorry. but man you need help! how do you eat? you will die out here! 
JAMESON: snakes m...m...mostly, they are easiest to catch a..a...and cook fas...fast
WALKER: thats no way to live bro. what was your name again
JAMESON: J...jameson
WALKER: well jameson, i need you to come with me so we can get you cleaned up and checked out, and see if you need some professional help.
JAMESON: No! im f...fine. just keep w...w...walking Walker
WALKER:  .... I never told you my name
JAMESON: I... I... I...
WALKER: How do you know my name!?!
JAMESON: I...I...I...(Jameson pulls a muzzle loader pistol from under his shirt)
 (BANG)

No comments:

Post a Comment